Upcoming Adult Mental Health Aware Online Courses
|Adult Mental Health Aware (Online)||£725.00|| |
This half-day online course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
– What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
– A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
– An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining well-being
– Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
– This is a 4-hour online course delivered through the MHFA England Online Learning Hub.
– Learning takes place through live training sessions and self-learning activities.
This is a group booking, for a maximum of 25 participants.
– What is mental health?
– Mental Health Continuum
– Factors which affect mental health
– Stigma, stress and stress management
– Spotting signs of distress
– Mental health conditions: Depression, Anxiety disorders, Psychosis, Eating disorders, Suicide, Self-harm
– Starting a supportive conversation
– Supporting mental health in the workplace
– Helpful resources
Everyone who completes the course gets:
– A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
– A manual to refer to whenever you need it
– A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Simply choose the course you wish to book from the list of upcoming courses above to find out more information or choose ‘Book Course’ to add it to your shopping cart. You can complete payment – either by PayPal or debit/credit card or by requesting payment via invoice to your organisation.