MHFA Refresher ONLINE
Thursday 28th September, 2023.
10 am – 2 pm
Welcome to our MHFA Refresher ONLINE – This is an online course, for anyone looking to renew their MHFAider® skills.
We believe that mental health should be treated equally to physical health – and just like physical first aid, Mental Health First Aid training should be kept up to date at least every 3 years.
Places are limited on our MHFA Refresher ONLINE to 12 per course (4-hour course) and prices start from £90.00, inclusive of all training materials, renewed certification for another 3 years, and access to the MHFAider® App, with support and benefits.
The four-hour MHFA Refresher course gives you the chance to:
- Renew your skills
- Update your knowledge of mental health support
- Practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Access three years of MHFAider® Support and Benefits
Please note that the MHFA Refresher is only for people who have completed an MHFA course
- This is a half-day course delivered either face-to-face or online
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
– Mental health and what influences it
– How to recognise the main signs of mental ill-health
– How to provide initial help
– How to guide the person towards appropriate professional help
– How to be mindful of your own wellbeing
Everyone who completes the course gets:
– A certificate of attendance to say you have refreshed your MHFA skills
– A manual to refer to whenever you need it
– Support and benefits, including access to the new MHFAider® app
Simply select ‘Book Course’ at the top of this page, enter your booking details and complete payment by requesting an invoice to your organisation. Please note: mileage and any additional costs will be applied to your invoice and discussed with you in full, prior to commitment to training. Thank you.