MHFA Refresher closed course
Welcome to our MHFA Refresher closed course – This is a closed-course booking, for organisations looking to renew the skills of multiple staff, in their role as Mental Health First Aiders (MHFAider®).
Places are limited to 25 per course (4-hour course) and prices start from £1500.00, inclusive of all training materials, renewed certification for another 3 years and access to the MHFAider® App, with support and benefits.
- This is a half-day course delivered either face-to-face or online
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
– Mental health and what influences it
– How to recognise the main signs of mental ill-health
– How to provide initial help
– How to guide the person towards appropriate professional help
– How to be mindful of your own wellbeing
Everyone who completes the course gets:
– A certificate of attendance to say you have refreshed your MHFA skills
– A manual to refer to whenever you need it
– Support and benefits, including access to the new MHFAider® app
Simply select ‘Book Course’ at the top of this page, enter your booking details and complete payment by requesting an invoice to your organisation. Please note: mileage and any additional costs will be applied to your invoice and discussed with you in full, prior to commitment to training. Thank you.