Adapting to Change webinar, explores the relationship between the fear of change, the subsequent impact it can have on our lives – and how we can be empowered by preparing for future, inevitable change.
Ideal for large audiences (50+)
This 75-minute Webinar via video link (Zoom/Webex etc) – ‘Adapting to Change webinar’ will help you understand your own mental health & wellbeing in response to significant change, as well as how to support others.
For information on our other ‘Adapting to Change’ formats, please click here
– This is a live webinar, delivered by an experienced mental health & wellbeing professional. Ideal for large audiences (50+)
– Each webinar includes:
- Discussion topics, with interaction opportunties
- Poll questions
- Videos, imagery and presentations
– why we fear change
– the impact it has on our life
– how to manage stress
– how to prepare for future, inevitable change
Delivered by an experienced mental health and wellbeing professional; this online session combines self-help strategies for coping with stress in an ever-changing world, together with evidenced-based communication techniques for supporting others who may be experiencing a low sense of wellbeing; helping them to return to calm.
All delegates who attend Adapting to Change, will receive:
- Shared resources and links provided within the live session
- A summary of key discussion points from the session
- Private access (lifetime) to a resources webpage, specifically relevant to session content and updated regularly
- Access to support and guidance from course tutor
Simply choose ‘Book Course’ at the top of this page, follow instructions within your shopping cart and complete payment either by invoice, or via PayPal. One of our team will be in touch within 24hrs to arrange your preferred date/time and any other requirements you may have.
Alternatively, feel free to complete the ‘Bookings Enquiry’ form below and one of our team will be in touch very soon, to help you with your enquiries.