Adapting to Change 1:1 coaching
A 60-minute coaching conversation via video link (Zoom) – ‘Adapting to Change 1:1 coaching’ will help you understand your own mental health & wellbeing in response to significant change, and the impact this may have when supporting others.
Price on application. Please complete Bookings Enquiry form below.
For information on our other ‘Adapting to Change’ formats, please click here
– This is an online coaching conversation, delivered by an experienced coach and mental health professional.
– why you may fear change
– the impact fear of change may have on your life
– how to manage stress in the moment
– how to prepare for future, inevitable change
Delivered by an experienced mental health and wellbeing professional; this online session combines self-help strategies for coping with stress in an ever-changing world, together with evidenced-based communication techniques for supporting others who may be experiencing a low sense of wellbeing; helping them to return to calm.
All delegates who attend Adapting to Change, will receive:
- Shared resources and links provided within the live session
- A summary of key discussion points from the session
- Ongoing support
Simply choose ‘Book Course’ at the top of this page, follow instructions within your shopping cart and complete payment either by invoice, or via PayPal. One of our team will be in touch within 24hrs to arrange your preferred date/time and any other requirements you may have.
Alternatively, feel free to complete the ‘Bookings Enquiry’ form below and one of our team will be in touch very soon, to help you with your enquiries.